Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Before returning any item, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for instructions.
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, damaged or with missing parts for reasons not due to our mistake.
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Steven Harkin, 5 Alexandra Street, CT19 6EF, Kent, UK.
Steven Harkin LAYBY - T&Cs
Under our Layby agreement the customer is deemed to have agreed to the following terms:
• A non-refundable deposit of 40% minimum is required for payment when the lay-buy is set up.
• Lay-buys are on a 3 months term; however laybys can be finalised earlier with at least 2 weeks’ notice.
• Lay-buys exceeding the 3 months period (without approved extension) will result in cancellation of layby and forfeiture of deposit paid.
• All laybys require regular repayments.
• The cancellation of any individual lay-buy items will result in a 20% charge.
• Please choose carefully as once the layby is set up, no changes can be made.
• Prices of items on layby are fixed to the price at the time of the layby, discounts will not be given at the time of pick up regardless of sale prices at the time.
• No change can be made to lay-buy sales once they have been ordered/delivered.
To return your product, you should post your product to: Steven Harkin, 5 Alexandra Street, CT19 6EF, Kent, UK.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.